We know the kitchen is the heart of the home so how is it we haven’t run a kitchen styling challenge yet?! Crazy! Well that’s all changing this month!
There are endless ways you can style your kitchen and here we share just 7 ideas you could try!
This month we’ve curated an epic pack of goodies for the prize – just scroll down to see all the beautiful things you could win by joining in.
This month we’re challenging you to style your kitchen!
How to join in
2. Take a photo of your space. On your phone will do just fine, but try to take it when there’s plenty of natural light so we can really appreciate the space.
3. Upload your photo to social media. Be sure to include in the photo caption the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag and our handle @stylecuratorau. It’s also a good idea to tag us on the pic so we definitely see it now that Instagram is shadow banning some accounts! We will be checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Google+.
4. Show some love. Check out the photos other people have uploaded of their home by following the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag. Like, comment and encourage each other along.
5. Tell your friends about the challenge. The more people who play along, the more fun this is going to be! You can ‘share’ this page to any social media site or email it to a friend.
Did you know most #stylecuratorchallenge winners have generally uploaded multiple images throughout the month? It makes sense, the more times you enter, the better your chances so feel free to mix the look up or photograph the space from different angles!
We promised an epic pack of goodies and you won’t be disappointed. We curated some of our favourite kitchen styling essentials for one lucky person to win!
This month’s prize includes:
– A1 Marrakesh Mandala print in black by artist Jane Harris from Pick a Pear $79.95
– Selection of natural cleaning products from Lil’Bit Better (hand soap, disinfectant spray and dish washing liquid) $45.45
– 2 x Turkish black hand towels from Miss April $40
– Black raspberry and vanilla candle from Bella’s Luxury Home Decor $39.90
– Black Ethos large canister $16.95
– Wooden dust brush from Biome $16.50
– EcoMax kitchen brush from Biome $12.95
– Olive wood scoop from Biome $7.95
*Terms: image must be uploaded to social media between 1 – 31 April 2018, including the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag and tagging Style Curator (@stylecuratorau on all social media platforms). Only Australian residents are eligible to win the prize but everyone is welcome to join in the challenge. We will select our favourite image by 7 May 2018 and the winner will be announced on the blog.
New to #stylecuratorchallenge?
WELCOME! We love growing our tribe of styling enthusiasts and can’t wait to see your pics!
There’s no need to feel shy or intimidated — so don’t hold back! We’re a fun and supportive community and you’ll find your photos will get lots of love from others who join in.
Our challenges aren’t about being the best — it’s about making small improvements around our home each month (so we really can achieve the stylish homes we dream about), giving it a go and having fun! It’s also a way to meet other interior-loving enthusiasts and connect with them online.
So what are you waiting for?! We can’t wait to see how you style your kitchen xx