Happy Australia Day peeps!
Today we’re getting behind local talent with our Australia Day inspired homewares.
Shop these items:
1. ‘Love’ wall art print from $99 from Rachel Kennedy Designs
Water colours are one of the biggest design trends forecast for this year. Rachel Kennedy Designs are ahead of the game with their latest collection of wall art prints.
2. ‘Dolly’ drawer $275 from Milkcart
We love the simple, clean lines of Milkcart’s furniture collection and this ‘Dolly’ bedside table is beyond adorable!
3. Montauk Queen quilt $409 from Linen & Moore
Blue is the colour right now and this swoon-worthy quilt features a soft tribal print — too hot for words.
4. Geometric throw from $120 from Kate and Kate
The duo behind Kate and Kate call this blanket ‘such a spunk’ and you know they’re right!
5. Bold resin studio vase in coral yellow $320 from Dinosaur Designs
Add a burst of colour to your space with this handmade resin vase. Each piece is unique.
6. Mexican Misfit print cushion $129 from Pony Rider via Urban Couture
Another hot trend for 2015 is all things geometric and this playful print cushion by Pony Rider is subtle enough to mix and match with other prints and colours.
7. Pebble rug from $355 from Armadillo & Co
From Armadillo & Co’s ‘Earth’ collection, we love the textured pattern in this ‘Pebble’ rug. If you’re looking for a long-term rug purchase that’s the perfect base for styling, we think we just found it for you!
8. Felt ‘Calabash’ basket (extra large) in pink $145 from Koskela
This gorgeous handmade basket (made from natural and sustainable sheep wool) also reminds us of the pattern watercolours make. A beautiful storage solution or decorative piece for any house!
Do you like to shop local and support Australian businesses? What’s your favourite local designer or maker? Tell us in the comments below!