The next Style Curator Challenge is here and this month it’s all about your bathroom!
September challenge: style a pocket of your bathroom
The bathroom is generally the first room in the house we go to when we wake in the morning and the last room we’re in before bed so we think it should be a space you enjoy!
While styling a whole room can be a big task, creating a beautiful little pocket doesn’t take long to do and can give us a whole new appreciation for the space. And we’ve got all the tips and tricks to help you here.
You can style your vanity, a wall niche, a bath shelf — any space in your bathroom!
We’re not judging the style of your bathroom so don’t be concerned if you’ve got hot peach or seashell tiles, this is about your styling (and making the most of what we’ve got!) and not the space itself.
What to do:
1. Style a pocket of your bathroom. You can check out our bathroom styling inspiration here and our top tips for styling your bathroom on a budget here.
2. Take a photo of your space. On your phone will do just fine, it’s not a photography competition ?
3. Upload your photo to social media. Be sure to include the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag and tag us (@stylecuratorau) as well as the lovely people at ASPAR (@auroraspas on Instagram or Facebook) who have provided the incredible prize! We will be checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Google+.
4. Show some love. Check out the photos other people have uploaded of their home by following the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag. Like, comment and encourage each other along.
5. Tell your friends about the challenge. The more people who play along, the more fun this is going to be! You can ‘share’ this page to any social media site or email it to a friend.
The amazing team at ASPAR have created a mega prize pack of their gorgeous spa products including hand wash, hand cream and so much more!
These products are AH-MAZING — formulated in spa, they are botanically active, Australian made, free from parabens and other nasties, and are not tested on animals. Oh, and they come in super stylish black and white packaging making them products you want to keep out on display.
These challenges are a fun way of connecting our massive community of interior-loving enthusiasts while achieving the motto of the blog The pursuit of a stylish home. If you’re new to #stylecuratorchallenge, you can find out more here.
We had so much fun seeing your shelf styling (or shelfie) pics last month and can’t thank you enough for embracing #stylecuratorchallenge! We will announce the winner of the #shelfie challenge by the 7th of September 2016.
Over to you, we can’t wait to see your bathroom styling!