We’ve done a coffee table styling challenge before but never a living room challenge. Well that’s changing this month!
As the temperature continues to drop outside, let’s make our living rooms a space we want to cosy up in.
There are affordable ways you can give your living room a fresh new feel and we share our top tips here, or for no-cost ideas, why not reshuffle furniture or ‘shop’ your home (by that we mean, look at what decor, cushions and other pieces you have stored away that you can bring out).
How to join in
1. Share a photo of your living room styling. We share some of our favourite ways to style your living room for less here and bookshelf styling here. You’ll also find plenty of inspiration by following the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag on Instagram where you’ll see how others style their space.
Be sure to include in the photo caption our hashtag #stylecuratorchallenge and the handles @loobylou_candles (our brand partner this month) and @stylecuratorau. It’s also a good idea to tag us on the pic so we definitely see it now that Instagram is shadow banning some accounts! We will be checking Facebook, Instagram and Twitter but can only see photos shared on public accounts.
3. Show some love. Check out the photos other people have uploaded of their home by following the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag. Like, comment and encourage each other along. You can also ‘share’ this page to any social media site or email it to a friend to encourage more people to join in.
Did you know most #stylecuratorchallenge winners have generally uploaded multiple images throughout the month? It makes sense, the more times you enter, the better your chances so feel free to share photos of different spaces or photograph the space from different angles!
This month we’ve partnered with the lovely team at Loobylou Candles to offer an amazing prize of candles to and other goodies have your home smelling divine.
The prize includes:
– Classic diffuser oil in your choice of scent (perfect for adding to oil burners or topping up soy melts)
– Classic candle in your choice of scent
– Their top-selling ‘Moon survival kit’ including labrodorite pendulum, Californian white sage smudge, and moon survival mini soy candle and room spray
And as if that isn’t a fab enough prize, we’ve also sourced a stunning Apophylite crystal valued at over $100 to add to the prize pack!
We love using crystals in the home to increase positive energy and have a room-by-room guide on using crystals in the home here.
*Terms: image must be uploaded to social media between 1 – 30 June 2019, including the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag and tagging Loobylou (@loobylou_candles) and Style Curator (@stylecuratorau). Only Australian residents are eligible to win the prize but everyone is welcome to join in the challenge. We will select the winner by 7 July 2019 and announced it on the blog.
New to #stylecuratorchallenge?
WELCOME! We love growing our tribe of styling enthusiasts and can’t wait to see your pics!
There’s no need to feel shy or intimidated — so don’t hold back! We’re a fun and supportive community and you’ll find your photos will get lots of love from others who join in.
Just remember, we can only see pics that are shared from public accounts. If you’d like to join in but all your accounts are private, you can enter on our Facebook page or Direct Message (DM) your pic to us via Instagram.
Our challenges aren’t about being the best — it’s about making small improvements around our home each month (so we really can achieve the stylish homes we dream about), giving it a go and having fun! It’s also a way to meet other interior-loving enthusiasts and connect with them online.
So what are you waiting for?! Don’t miss your chance to win this fab prize!