Hurrah for Spring!!
This month we’ve partnered up with our friends at Curious Grace again to bring you a fun (and easy!) challenge.
To celebrate the launch of their stunning Roshi collection of porcelain ceramics, this month we’re challenging you to get creative with vase or ceramic styling — it is the start of Spring after all!
The brief this month is quite open so feel free to get creative and interpret it how you like.
We want to see you use a vase or ceramic piece and style it in your home in a way that evokes feelings of Spring.
Perhaps you’ll place a vase of flowers on your workspace, create a sweet vignette somewhere in your home, or style one of your favourite spaces to bask in the beautiful sunny weather about to come our way…
How to join in
1. Style a pocket of your home using a vase or ceramic piece that evokes feelings of Spring.
2. Take a photo of your space. On your phone will do just fine, but try to take it when there’s plenty of natural light so we can really appreciate the space.
3. Upload your photo to social media. Be sure to include in the photo caption the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag and our handle @stylecuratorau as well as Curious Grace (@curious_grace on Instagram and @CuriousGrace on Facebook). It’s also a good idea to tag us on the pic so we definitely see it now that Instagram is shadow banning some accounts! We will be checking Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Google+.
4. Show some love. Check out the photos other people have uploaded of their home by following the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag. Like, comment and encourage each other along.
5. Tell your friends about the challenge. The more people who play along, the more fun this is going to be! You can ‘share’ this page to any social media site or email it to a friend.
Did you know most #stylecuratorchallenge winners have generally uploaded multiple images throughout the month? It makes sense, the more times you enter, the better your chances so feel free to mix the look up or photograph the space from different angles!
This month’s prize
At the end of the month, Curious Grace will select their favourite image and that lucky person will take home $300 worth of Roshi ceramics like the ones pictured here.
You can already explore the stunning range of ceramics here to motivate you to join in 😉
*Terms: image must be uploaded to social media between 1 – 30 September 2017, including the #stylecuratorchallenge hashtag and tagging both Style Curator and Curious Grace. Only Australian residents are eligible to win the prize but everyone is welcome to join in the challenge. We will select our favourite image by 7 October 2017 and the winner will be announced on the blog.
New to #stylecuratorchallenge?
WELCOME! We love growing our tribe of styling enthusiasts and can’t wait to see your pics!
There’s no need to feel shy or intimidated — so don’t hold back! We’re a fun and supportive community and you’ll find your photos will get lots of love from others who join in.
Our challenges aren’t about being the best — it’s about making small improvements around our home each month (so we really can achieve the stylish homes we dream about), giving it a go and having fun! It’s also a way to meet other interior-loving enthusiasts and connect with them online.
So what are you waiting for?! Get Spring styling and share your pics xx