The newest lighting trend is here and it’s all about glass ball feature lights!
From sleek and minimal to OTT clusters, it’s hard to deny the beauty of these statement lights.
We’ve found the best buys and plenty of inspo to get you in the mood to love this lighting trend as much as us!
Shop the lighting trend
1. Suspended black light: this 5 bulb smoked glass sphere light can be suspended vertically, horizontally or anywhere in between.
2. Brass and amber pendant light: we love the elegance of this brass and amber curved arm pendant light — perfect as a bedside light, as a feature in the corner of a room, over an island bench or in a bathroom.
3. Black feature chandelier: make a statement in your dining room with this black feature light.
4. Brass, marble and black single globe light: seriously stunning, this suspended pendant light works particularly well in industrial, modern and urban aesthetics. You could hang a single pendant or cluster several in a row above a kitchen island, dining table, living room or just about anywhere in your home.
5. Geometric single globe pendant light: an absolute favourite of ours is this right angle pendant light with single globe. Neale Whitaker used a similar light above a dining table in a house renovation on Love It Or List It Australia and we’ve been searching for the light ever since.
6. Two size globe light: minimal and modern, this curved pendant light is handmade in Poland and is available in black or brass.
7. Branch bubble chandelier: talk about a statement light!! This light comes in a range of sizes and can be customised to suit your space — finishes include raw brass, polished nickel, black or copper, and there’s an even bigger selection of cord types. It’s a splurge purchase but one that’s well worth the investment!