A change in season is the perfect excuse to update your bedding, and as we start seeing more chilly mornings, it’s definitely time to find the covers you want to snuggle down in.
We’ve rounded up 15 of the season’s hottest quilt covers, starting from the budget-friendly, right through to splurge-worthy luxury.
1. Lana Lilac coverlet from Kmart – $30
Being on a budget doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice a beautiful bedroom, and we think this gorgeous quilt cover looks like a million bucks!
2. European Vintage Washed Misted Yellow Quilt Cover from Temple and Webster – $64.95 (usually 169.95)
Just because the weather is looking gloomy outside, doesn’t mean your bedroom needs to. This sunny quilt cover is sure to brighten your morning, and if you’re quick, you can snap it up for a bargain price.
3. Sogno Linen Cotton Quilt Cover set from Canningvale $89.99 (usually $259.99)
This gorgeous neutral linen is perfect to help you navigate unpredictable temperatures as we transition into cooler weather. Oh, and did we mention it’s on sale at the moment?
4. Brushed Marl Quilt Cover from Freedom – $90
This supersoft cover looks so snuggly and the blanket stitch gives a lovely traditional touch. Perfect for a brisk Autumn night!
5. Home Republic Stonewashed Cotton Quilt Cover Rust from Adairs – $104.99 (usually 149.99)
This rust colour is a perfect complement to the Autumn colours outside your bedroom windows and works beautifully with softer pink shades.
6. Alba Charcoal quilt cover set from Pillow Talk – $119
The added detail of the textured circles gives this quilt cover a playful yet cosy feel. Paired with crisp white linen, we can definitely see ourselves diving back into this bed!
7. Rebecca Judd Loves Quilted Velvet Coverlet in teal from Adairs – $129.99 (usually $229.99)
Velvet has emerged as a hot bedding trend this season, and it’s not hard to see why when you look at this richly coloured beauty. It’s also currently on sale, like we needed another reason to buy!
8. White Vintage Wash Linen from Temple and Webster – $179
You simply cannot beat crisp, white linen on your bed. It looks and feels luxurious, and looks perfect when paired with this season’s beautiful jewel tones.
9. Morgan & Finch Marrakesh from Bed Bath N Table – $179.95
This stunning quilt has been inspired by the ancient patterns of Middle Eastern design. A beautiful choice for those who love a pattern.
10. Aden from Country Road – $199
Muted and stormy blues are trending this autumn and we just adore the hues of this reversible stone washed quilt cover. Pair it with pops of tan to really set the tone.
11. Kas Australia Zagora from The Block Shop – $229.95
The midnight blue tribal print is striking, and has been beautifully finished with tufted detailing.
12. Cotton Cashmere in Heathered Grey from West Elm – $259
You had us at cashmere – blended with cotton for an unbelievably soft finish you won’t be able to drag yourself away from. This neutral tone will suit just about any space, and can be easily styled up with luxurious throws, furs and pillows.
13. Velvet Medallion Quilt in Midnight from Pottery Barn – $269
This elegantly textured quilt is sure to glam up any bedroom. It’s also available in different colours to suit any decor.
14. Aura Luxury Velvet Quilt Cover in Fig from Zanui – $299
This decadent velvet looks good enough to eat, and the reverse is a breathable cotton percale for maximum comfort.
15.Hunting for George Moss Linen Duvet Set – $340
How glorious is this mossy colour? Sure it’s a splurge, but it will last forever, and as linen gets softer with every wash, it can only get better with age!
How will you be updating your bedroom styling this season? Let us know in the comments below.
Note – these prices are current at time of publishing and are subject to change as sales end. All prices are for queen-sized sets.