The indoor plant trend is just as strong as ever and we are here for it! If you’re looking for an interesting way to display greenery in your home, or simply a more stylish way to propagate plants, look no further than our DIY plant propagation wall decor!
We’ve placed these travertine propagation tubes in Style Curator HQ and it’s definitely added a touch of calming and tranquil energy to the space.
Check out our video tutorial or keep reading for the super simple step-by-step how-to instructions.
Related Article: DIY plant trellis: Create your own stylish plant trellis in just 4 simple steps!
Related Article: 5 most popular indoor plants trending in 2022
Items you will need:
- 1 piece of travertine tile
- Test tubes (ours are from Etsy)
- Super glue suitable for stone and glass
1. Smash a travertine tile into random shapes.
2. Use a super strong super glue to attach the test tubes to the stone.
3. Once dry, attach 3M Command picture hanging strips to the back of each piece and press down for 30 seconds.
4. Attach them on the wall in a layout to suit your space, pressing them firmly against the wall for another 30 seconds.
5. Once you are happy with the layout, carefully remove the propagation decor and press each strip down for an additional 30 seconds and wait 1 hour for adhesive to bond.
Then fill your test tubes with water and plant cuttings and reattach them onto the wall.
Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links. This means that when you click on a link and purchase something from that site, we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you.