Following the popularity of our recent Top 7 beds for boys article, we’ve decided to make this a regular feature on the blog!
We’ve already had requests for a range of products to round up, starting with liquid hand soaps. If you’ve been searching for a product and would like us to curate a top 7 list, let us know in the comments below!
Liquid hand soaps can be a decor piece in their own right, helping to add style to any sink arrangement, but with so many products on the market it can be hit and miss finding a great one.
In our line of work, we’re lucky enough to have tried and tested dozens of hand soaps and these are our top 7 liquid hand soaps.
1. Ena $29.95: From the moment we tried Ena products, we were hooked — and let’s not get started on that ultra-stylish packaging! Their products are made from botanicals and genuine essential oils, making them gentle on your skin and gentle on the environment. The stimulating blend of Pink Grapefruit, Lemon Myrtle & Eucalyptus include antiviral, antimicrobial, anti fungal & deodorizing properties, so your hands and body will feel 100% clean.
2. MUSQ $34.95: Another firm favourite of ours is this luxury hand soap at a great price from MUSQ. The refreshing blend of Lemon Myrtle and Mandarin is enriched with eucalyptus, tea tree and rosewood to leave skin feeling cleansed and revitalised. We also love that their products are cruelty-free and vegan, and are made using natural ingredients so it’s gentler on the environment.
3. The Aromatherapy Co $24.95: With similar packaging to the Aesop wash but at a fraction of the cost, they have a range of essential oil blends to choose from.
4. Aesop $40: The always popular Aesop just had to make the list, no? Another beautiful blend of botanical extracts, this hand wash is formulated to gently exfoliate to leave your hands purified and refreshed.
5. Thankyou $8.50: Not only is this the most affordable hand wash on the list but 100% of the profits helps end poverty (Thankyou fund a series of programs including bringing safer water, sanitation and hygiene solutions to communities). We love this limited edition version which incorporates a painting by Sarah Kelk.
6. ASPAR $29.95: The ASPAR range of botanically active products will make you feel like you’re at a day spa. This heavenly hand wash is sulphate-free and gently cleanse and refreshes hands.
7. Grown Alchemist $29.00: A gentle gel hand wash with skin softening and nourishing ingredients that leave skin thoroughly cleansed, refreshed and soothed.
*Prices are accurate at time of publishing.
Have you got another liquid hand soap that you just love? Tell us about it in the comments below, we’re always on the search for new products to try!