Looking for a last minute idea to add a touch of Easter to your home? Watch the video below or keep reading to see how you could make this easy and elegant Easter wreath! Personalise the wreath by picking up artificial stems or flowers to suit your colour scheme or interior style. Let’s get crafting!
Items you will need:
- Hoop (we used a dreamcatcher hoop from Lincraft)
- Artificial stems (we bought a selection of stems from Adairs)
- Artificial eggs (we bought these speckled eggs from Bed Bath N’ Table)
- 2 x 40cm pieces of ribbon or trim (to tie a bow at the bottom and to hang the wreath)
- Glue gun
- Pegs (to secure the stems while it dries)
- Cut down artificial stems into smaller sections.
- Use your glue gun to glue the stems in an arrangement you like. We began with a layer of the brown foliage and carried these up higher on the left side, and then added some of the pink foliage on top. Tip: using pegs is an easy way to secure the stems in place until they dry.
- Use a piece of trim or ribbon to tie a bow at the bottom (this also helps to hide where you’ve glued down your stems).
- Optional: to make it an obvious Easter wreath, add some decorative eggs. We bought these speckled eggs from Bed Bath N’ Table but you can also find plain ones at craft stores that you can decorate in your own way.
- Add a piece of ribbon or trim to the top to hang it.
Will you give this easy and elegant Easter wreath tutorial a go? Or what projects are you working on? Tell us in the comments below or tag us @stylecuratorau on your Easter pics when you share them on socials!
Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links. This means that when you click on a link and purchase something from that site, we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you.