To say we’re obsessed with candles is a massive understatement! We know we’re not the only ones though which is why today we’re sharing our latest favourites and they’re all Australian candles!
1. Maison Blanche Orange and Cinnamon candle $24.00
Maison Blanche has been creating scented soy candles since 2012. Each candle is hand poured in Sydney Australia.
2. Grace and James Creamy Vanilla candle $49.95
Grace and James are a Melbourne based boutique lifestyle brand. Their candles are hand poured in Melbourne using all natural ingredients.
3. Gascoigne and King Gardenia Veitchii candle $55.00
Since 2008, Cascoigne and King have been creating luxury soy candles that are also environmentally friendly and made in Australia.
4. ISAH Passionfruit and Lime candle $19.95
ISAH soy candles are made from the highest quality soy wax, enriched with a range of selected fragrances. They are also hand poured in Melbourne.
5. TÄNDA Lychee and Black Tea candle from $20
TÄNDA are also based in Melbourne and are committed to making excellent quality candles at a reasonable price point while still being hand made and natural.
6. Palm Beach Fig, Cassis and Mandarin candle from $16.95
Palm Beach Collection is a family owned and run Australian business. They have a luxurious yet affordable range of beautiful hand poured scented candles.
Do you have a candle crush? Share your favourite brand and scent in the comments below. We’re always on the hunt for new candles!