There’s no denying that warmer tones — particularly tobacco and burgundy hues — are trending in a big way.
Whether you love to follow the trends or not, it’s hard to deny the beauty of these warmer tones that instantly add a more inviting and homely feel to spaces.
So we’ve round up our favourite tobacco and burgundy homewares that you can buy now, and all at great price points. If anything catches your eye, just click the link to shop them!
Changing up the cushions on your sofa or bed is the perfect way to effortlessly give your home a fresh new feel. We adore the colour of this linen cushion which includes a feather insert for a full, luxe cushion look.
A bit of a splurge buy but so worth it, this dreamy large throw is made from South African and Australian wool and a fabulous way to update your interior while keeping you extra warm during the cooler months.
In the cooler months we love using heavier textiles around the home, such as velvet, fur — and corduroy. You can find the dreamiest corduroy cushions over at Amara in a range of colours, including navy, green and burgundy.
Shop our favourite tabacco and burgundy homewares
1. Adairs linen stripe throw: Made from 100% linen, this light-weight throw is perfect for the warmer weather ahead. Stonewashed for softness, we love the natural and organic texture of this tasseled throw.
2. AYTM velvet chair: Part of the brand new Angui collection, this sophisticated chair uses sleek pipe frame and upholstered velvet seat in the season’s hottest colour.
3. Pampa ‘Desert’ art print: Portraying the soul of the Argentinean desert and the mighty Andes mountains, this artwork has a powerful presence.
4. LO&CO vase: Use it as a vase or planter, this architectural piece is edgy and luxe, and definitely on our wish list!
5. Country Road burgundy vase: Designed to hold a pillar candle, this vase features a beautiful mix of tinted glass and natural timber base.
6. The Beach People soap bar: Create a stylish bathroom vignette using this locally handmade soap slab in earthy red tones with real botanicals and essential oils.
7. Designstuff bath towel: Featuring a stylish herringbone brick texture, this 100% cotton bath towel is total luxury and will add a big pop of colour to your bathroom.
*Feature image via Haymes. Photography by Martina Gemmola, styling by Ruth Welsby